lmao,i m bac :D
in fact im bac since tis afternoon
haha anw harlow my dear DOMO KUN :D
2day ish hmm,nt reali say busy luhhs (:
morning wake up 9 plus- watch doraemon aiai as usual
den cant rmber wat i did most likely SLACKING :D
til lyk 2 plus start dating my lappy (:
den chat awhile wiv my korkor in maple.
halfway my xy chionged up & throw mee a setence
gibb u 5min com down
so i immediately change & grab my hp den chiong out :X
halfway realise nvr charge hp :'(
luckie my bendan say can lent his charger if need :D
hohos (: gt peepo live at tpy ish sooo great :)

[sing wiv mee LIFE ISH GREAT~]

LMAO :X
anw we go to boonkeng :D
yeap,de place i use to live from p3 to p5 :D
around there luhs..
den after tat mee & my xy chiong to j8 :D
i wanted to buy a MYUK de wallet derh,
so de best way ish bring her to de shop
n start **sparkling eyes** at her & de wallet..
BUT THERE IS NO WALLET SHOP THERE
im lyk nooooooooooooo :'(
anw i faced de truth den we walk walk loh :D
on de way i was telling her abt de heart lightening
FREE UNLIMITED MSG PLAN
den i start to lyk starhub de saler liddat
keep on promoting to her abt how great & gudd & etc etc de plan ish :X
den finally she opened her mouth & said -
okie loh [GOLDEN LINEEE]

hehe,after tat walk past sony eric shop :X
so i chionged in & look look tho its still early ro do so :X
my plan til nov,2mth earlier ish sep lohr :D
my bdae mth! (: WHEE LALAS
well.i think i stil wan a cybr shot phoneee :D
okie nvm carry on wiv my topic
den after tat,uh..we go eat.den uh,go home ler :X

so here am i,sitting infront of de lappy :D
bloggginggg (:
tat's it :D
oya 2day i realise zhutou ish a gay & im a les
OIC :D

Comments

Popular Posts