as i`ll be leaving sg 2mr
i have no chioce but to post a long post

iMISS u my blog.believe it or not.
my love for u is alys hiden deep inside my heart
unrevealed. :D

okie anw things happened unexpected.
as i mention it earlier on in de previous post :X
i duno whur i shld start it
ot rather i duno if shld start it :D

cox its quite personal. :D
lyk wat mandy said to me in MSN

onli ppl CLOSE to me `ll noe wat im toking abt
so for those hu are OPEN to me.
juz ignore all tis as i`ll be goin in to de main topic soon :D

...........................................................................


here come de main topic.
if u r a regular costumer to my blog.
u`ll noe tat my main topic is mainly CRAP.
for those hu r new.
now u`ll noe it.its nvr too late to noe :D
`lalas


holiday past pretty fast.veri fast indeed.
its onli 3 wks long.wat we expect? :X
homework OH homework

is there such thing?NO rite :D

its NOT i DUN wan to do.its i CANT :X
hu can understand how a child feels when
she despo to finish up de hw yet there`r so much
CIRCUMSTANCES [duno how spell] ahead ?



NO ONE.awwws :X
for a instance i feel lyk im a great writer :D

now there is another thing.
im NOT allowed to use comp 2NITE


WAT THE HELL?
cant they see tis poor soul is trying her best to
left de best memories for her blog
in de last nite of her life in sg ?

GOSH :X de world is so cruel

Comments

Popular Posts