can ii lyk kill myself?
i'm reali reali abit kee siao i guess..

after sending licia som weird weird msg..
wonder wat she'll reply mi l8r.

n anw i decided to gibb up on
osmosis&diffusion
n focus on other chpters
since after spending 3hrs on it.
i still dun get wat de whole chpter is abt.

my knowledge for tat chpter is mainly ZERO
pathetic.DOOMED.
if 2mr de qns mostly on osmosis i can jolly well
kill myself after de exam.

well im well-y prepared to do so.i guess.
gosh.instead of focusing on rest of de chpters
im here.once again&again&again.
infront de comp.blogging.

i sux at bio.or isit chem?wateva it is.
osmosis & diffusion will screw my whole exam paper.
well.im 绝望+ing now.
nothing.no one can save mi now.

spending too much tym focusing on hist
n caused de nxt 2 days in a metally kee siao
state is not worth at all.
does anione get wat i mean?

i dun even noe wat im doin now.
to see de tym pass by.non-stopping.
wasting all de hrs.mins.secs.

noeing de fact tat my sci is screwed.
it will be as screwed as my eng.
bad day monday.=x
2 bad things com at de same tym.
let mi survive through 2mr.

please.
ensure tat i wont 想不开 2mr.
guess i wont.
i cant let de 2 bad things screwed my math too.
i have to score gudd in math&chi&hist.
in order to calm down my heart
when i receive my results.
GOD knows when.


i tot i wont be stressed.
in fact is tis stress?
i dun even noe..
i tot i will nvr get stressed over studies.
now.am i getting stress over it?
hope not.


there are so much things to get stress up for.
but.NOT.study.please.
my mission in lyf gt NOTHING to do wiv study.
in fact why must i study.
i forgot de ans.once i figured it out.
now i forgot agian :(


shytty.can 2mr over faster?
shytty.make my nightmare over faster.
shytty.let 2mr be a bad nightmare.
shytty.please.pass.faster.



tokin crap.non stop.to fill up de empty tym.empty space.
its a wrong thing to do.at tis point of tym.
i noe.dun remind mi.tat 2mr.is de 2 bad day.
please dun.






n oya.edited.hey u noe.i found someone hu love to drink vodka lyk u do

Comments

Popular Posts