finlay.back home..with my DEAREST computer.
muackzz..i noe u wnt leave mi no matter wat..ty my dear comp.
n den WHEEE~enjoy de fers day of MYSELF ..wee..
4days of FREEDOM~i m lurving it MORE THAN ANITHING..
woo.tho i will be alone for CNY.2nte.2mr.etc.etc.
budden i dun reali mind..now i just regret drink too much beer.T.T
im gonna bcm ROASTED PIGG...NO~~..
just now suppose to go my laOpo working there help her..
ysd go help 3hr.2day 3hrs..den cOz cny eve.is no 1 de lo..
so i go there eat den take $$ 50 den zaO...
beer is not as nice as my GREEN TEA / RED TEA lo..
now i gt headache...my bad~sweet home~bed~~
gonna sleep awhile fers..anw i will on comp for 24x4=96hrs.
on9 MSN 24x4=96hrs..watch tv 24x4=96hrs..wheee~~~...
i going chiong maple..budden still will pOst derh..
i not so siao kaO yet..slpy slpy..-__-

Comments

Popular Posts