lol.many thing happen.i dunt even want to say.anw.i also duno what to say.maybe after awhile.i will post what realy happened.but i think.before i had the chance to do it.the school will already told evyone of what i had done.and i will get expelled from ahs.haha.how dramatc.which no one ever think that will happen.not my mum.not my xiao yi.not even myself loh.forget it.i now can only chiong for my end of year exam.y.i also duno.sian.anw.perhaps.its not realy that bad at all.so far.so good.i finally can live with my xiao yi again after four years of waiting.ican realy imagine all the happy times from one to ten.i dunt realy want to think who is the one cause this had happened.anyone.evyone.hu cares.i dont.aduts are weris.how would i know what they are thinking about loh.lol.there is no way i will know.the school already know.but they didnt ask mi go GO today.i wonder if they are waiting untill the case close or maybe after my eoy. wateva.anw.after eoy.they are arranging me six months of counciling.wateva.i am not crazy ok.y must i go for 6 month GP course.werid.blah blah blah.no one cares.even i also dont care now.i just so called dont wanna get expell yet.bu if they are announcing to the school.i dunt realy see any reason to stay there any more loh.to stay there is realy call lame loh.my lameness will be enuf to sent me to jail.well.plz laugh.i wrote it to male myself laugh.but dun why i didnt.wateva.dunt care.i didnt run away from the stupid problem.although i dunt realy wanna face it neither.si if both dunt works.there is no much difference between face it or not.blah blah blah blah.eoy.wateva.expell.maple.msn.math.sci.goeg,what am i writing.lol.nothing.i am just crapping.u know.when a perrson wanna write somthing but then nothing to write.so you start to crap.u can simply ignore all this as i jus feel like type somthing in the ky board.werid.its not a habit.it only started two days ago.

Popular Posts