Your True colors ;

U r China
Ge the fuck of my country .



Okay so that's what you said to me , after so much .
After me loving you like some mad dog , so that's what you said .
Asshole, Go fuck yurself please __
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol , drop it , who is he to ruin my life man :D
JOCELYN GUESS WHAT I'VE FOUND ?!
HAHAHAHA , th 2nd boy on th left is BANGXIANG leh like omg ! :D
I found it on fb but Since you deactivate urs i shall post it here . haha :D



Uh life these few days ?
Went out with Chad in th morning , after his church .
HE WAS LATE ! D; ( Okay though I was late too , lol . )
So we went to This shop that can design yur own cards one ,
Brought things needed for my Xy's birthday :D
walked to Bugis , had lunch . ( Yoshinoya so ex ! eat my $$ ): )
Then go over to popular , and it rained on th way back , -.-
So we were deciding whether to run or not cos its kinda heavy ,
He was like : wait ! Then dig inside his bag , and found a KFC umbrella .
And so while wearing mac wokring uniform ,he hold th Kfc umbrella & we crossed th road .
Lol.
Then I so nice accompany him go to Masiling ( SO FAR CAN ) for his work .
Kay larh since he late for work one hr bcos of me I also pei zui :D Haha .

Then Mrt-ed back to Orchard and met weiting ,
she is working in this shoe shop at wisma now :D :D :D
So I start "tekan" her go try th shoes ,
talking about shoes , I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS CHIO HEELS AT RUBI
but ofcos Im nt crazy enuf to buy it cos I noe I wont wear it ):
So I stayed in her shop for like 2 hrs , before she take Break ,
And then there's once th shop only left her , then she very busy .
And got this customer want to ask for another size and waited very long ,
so I geykiang go help her , then I go inside th store room im like O-M-G .
and I started finding th code of th shoe , 5min later i come out stil cant find .
then she go inside and come out tell me no more size 5 ,
So I go back to th customer and said happily , sorry not more size 5 (:
Then she replid ... Wrong customer ...
SO MALU CAN , I'm like Omg sorry then started finding th "real" customer -.-
Tsk both wear white tank top thin thin tall tall one can . D;

And it's damn stupid , cos th shop at b1 , den i say go food republic .
So we go up to 4th floor then realise no seat and Hokkien mee very long Q ,
So I say kay eat Yakun , so we go back to B1 and then I wan eat laksa ,
As I was to order i realise only left 15min so i say eat breaktalk bah .
Then as i chose th bread liao she say : You might as well wait later ask yur xy buy .
So in th end we dint buy anything and I took mrt to tpy to meet my xy ,
and knew wad ! I took th wrong direction , tmd -.-

Get off at somerset and change back , ate some sushi for dinner :D
Around there , was watching Ch U th movie just now , so l.o.l.

Kay anw I came across this sweet lil story on Reader digest (:
About this 8 yrs lil boy with some terminal disease ,
so his parents decide to grant all his wishes in th last two months of his life ,
And one of his wish is to marry this sweet lil gal he like .
So th parents went to talk to th gal's parents , and they agreed .
So they had this Wedding tgt , (:
But th boy died th very next day
Hais ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things that will happen in Y2S1.

To my very last boyfriend,