BATAMMMMM
Hohoho , I'm back from Batam :D :D :D Lol .
It's a short trip , really short one . haha . But was hell tired in th end .Summarise summarise !
Took Ferry @ Habourfront in th morning , th ferry is 20min late ;O
This damn condo On th sea ( I think ) is so nice lar ! :D
Wait one day you will see Junting waving at you from there , hohohoh :D
Oh and I saw a Submarine on th way :O So black :O
th ferry departed at 9, and by th time we checked in at Batam was 9.35 .
So I goes : Aye very fast leh . 40 min only :O
Then my xy was like : Stupid , here and Sg got 1 hr time interval larh !Lol I dint know that , haha :D
On th way there's this Tour guide with us telling us bout history of Batam ,
From population to tourism industry ( I swear it feels like having Live Geography lesson ._. )
Afterwards we ( actually jus tme ) went Flying fox :D Not really very high .
Go cart , hahaha dont look at my stupid pillow face please , ( Looks fat ! D; )
Then went to this Far east + Bugis street like Shopping mall ,
I wanted this red dress ! ( Chiozxzxzx ) But can see my tummy T.T Hais .
So brought this top in th end , and a nice necklace that's somehow too big ;OAnd th lunch is damn niceeeeee , which cause me to eat alot and shit-ed twice on th way .
Hahaha , and th beer is damn cheap . One Heniken is only like $1.30 ? ;O
Tsk .And this Monkey is damn cute ! :D But I wonder if th person ever abuse it ):
( Read too much on Animal abuse books -.- )
Carried on with some traditionally Massage with me screaming softly here and there .
Pain siah , liddat anyhow pull my toe ):( Read too much on Animal abuse books -.- )
Carried on with some traditionally Massage with me screaming softly here and there .
Oh and th Sunset is damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , ( My post is jumping around ;O )
Screams * And photos took on Monday's meeting @ T3 :D
Comments