Bye eighteen!

Quick browse through the social media and seems like everyone is wrapping up their  year on a great and happy note~ What a wonderful thing hehe at this age and time. To think back to the old and emo teenage day seems so far away.

I have had a great year too. Much laughter minimum tears. No one of importance left my life but rather met new kind and genuine colleagues on my first job. No major setback in all aspects of life. Happy nest satisfying wife. Learnt to cook a lot more than my entire life and manage to hit the gym thrice a week for the record. Whew. Travelled far, ate well and slept enough. Another ordinary and peaceful life that I ought to be grateful for.

In the coming year. Here's a few wishes from the 25 y.o me to the 26 y.o me.

1. Continue to hit the gym thrice a week, and pushing myself a tiny weeny bit more at a time. 

2. Don't let watercolor, pole dance or social dance with lnr slip away from the weekly routine. 

3. Consume less. Step into commercial space less and be with the nature landscapes more. 

4. Maintain healthy and happy friendship/relationship/companionship with lnr and close friends and always reciprocate kindness. 

5. Be more mindful and careful at work and everyday life. Do not skip 'double checking'.

6. Read more constructive books to understand the society and the world a little better each time. 

Sounds like a good place to begin nineteenth with.

Comments

Popular Posts