Christmas time.


And here goes another year, a great year in fact. :') There are many things I'm thankful for, though I think there are much more things I should show gratitude too. Which I often try to remind myself how lucky we are to be living a really comfortable life in a well done up home. But sometimes my mind wonders away, I start to wish for more. Alas human beings.

In the coming new year ahead (though this whole things is a social construction of time), I hope to be more grateful everyday, to travel to 5 new places (maybe 5 is a little too much but it's always good to aim for the sky hehe ),  to keep the sparks between me and Lnr burning, to love myself and embrace my body more ( while never stopping to improve it for the better and fitter ), to continue to seek for the right balance in everything, to start learning watercolor from the basics, to not give up on pole dancing, to be more meticulous and become better at my job, to not be disheartened easily and to be more emphatic, to read 20 new books and to understand the world better.   

Comments

Popular Posts