D.

The ailment is a silent killer.

Appearing uninvited, it meanders its way to the darkest corner of our mind, moving ever so slowly that it is difficult to tell when it i beginning to strengthen its hold. It knows no age, it doesn't recognise gender. It leaves everyone out, out of the mind, out of the world, it builds a wall so strong, you don't know how long it will take to tear it down.

Why do all these things happen in the world? Where do we seek the strength to persist what we believe in, when the reality hit us so hard sometimes. As an atheist, I lend myself a hand when in doubt. I don't do prayers, I don't beg for mercy. I believe in self-help. Why is everyone so different, why is it so hard to accept help sometimes, why is it so difficult to get pass ourselves?

I have a million questions to ask, but only one thing to ask for. What can I do to trade your soul? We are all in misery, but nobody is going to give anything up. It's a bad day, not a bad life. We live to know people for years, but who do we truly understand at the end, do we even know who ourselves are?

Everyone is struggling in life, who isn't. But some will win the war, because they never give up.

Comments

Popular Posts