9.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak,
 but their echoes are truly endless.
- Mother Teresa 

I've been keep forgetting to blog about my recent encounter at a Art shop the other day with Wahshuan.Well here it is, we were trying to fork out $1.90 for the pins I was looking for,but we only had a total amount of pathetic $1.70 on us, agh don't question why were we so poor.So I said something like this:We will just search for 20 cents on the floor I don't care I'm not going to come back this place any time soon just for this. And there it goes,an angel-like costumer near-by turned to me with a 20 cents in her hand and questioned if we need the 20 cents. Awww, you see! That's how stranger brighter up my day and restored my faith in humanity, wait I have always been believing in humanity :')   


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

Agh alright I don't have time tonight for such reflection on the humanity issue, AGH, SO MUCH THINGS ON HAND WHY. WHY APPLE SO SELFISH, WHY CONTACT CAN'T SYNC TO SIM CARD, WHY MUSIC CAN'T SYNC TO COMPUTER. WHY. WHY THEY EXPECT ONE TO USE APPLE FOR LIFE.AND I HAVE YET TO SORT OUT ALL THE PAST YEAR PAPER WHY TABLE SO MESSY WHY EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE WHY I NOT AT HOME EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST ONE WEEK THEN MY TABLE BECOME LIKE THAT NOOOOO WHYYYYY WHY SO MUCH THINGS TO DO I STRESS POTATO.  

Alright chill Junting let's take a deep breathe and one step at a time. :')

Edited @ 2.36am;
Things aren't that bad you see. Finally sort out everything after papers all over flying in the house for the past 3 hours and got my Songs back into the computer. Though syncing contacts is still a problem because my google mail ain't cooperating.but that's alright I will find ways tomorrow :)
Inner peace yeah babeh.

Comments

Popular Posts