11.


“Habits form and habits grow, 

Then some time later, habits go.” 


How true, I guess it applies to everything. People constantly get used to repetitive actions, certain people or things. Day by day it becomes a habit, which subsequently become part of their life. They are often so insignificant that you only realize them after you were forced to change, to follow another set of rules.

Right, yes, I'm having great trouble today playing around with something new, the Galaxy S3, I would probably admit that it's better to use in terms of personally customization than Iphone4s, though it has been giving me endless headaches since five hours ago. Uh, must be adaptable. :') 

And considering that my blog is becoming like a daily account of everyday's happening, I decide to switch to tumblr instead. Right I'm not abandoning my blog, but it would be used for more in-depth reflections  occasionally instead. 

Alright, birthday post, Uh tonight. Yeap. After I finish the deadly A level paper in another six hours time that everyone had warn me about. :')

My birthday post is never gonna surface grr. The bed looks overly seductive tonight. 

Comments

Popular Posts