they should hire fatter models, srsly. )':

Issue: I like this outfit I saw online :')
Problem: This model wears UK 6-8. Despite that I'm wearing US 8 which is equivalent to UK6-8,I'm a thousand percent sure that I'm much plumper than her.
Solution: Lost an inch size away, an inch is roughly 4.53kg.
Benefits: Can start buying clothes from blog-shops knowing that I probably can fits in. :')

K let's go Junting, here comes another 30 days challenge. K probably gonna take 90 days. Awww, hello fats count down to A level together with me then.Looks like I need a plan A B C D E F G H I J now.Life is about getting up from where you fall and never give up.

PS. act like no exam coming ahead sioh. :')
PPS. I'm pretty much hesitating if I should even post this out cause, agh, no much confidence that I can make it ): WELL. IT'S OKAY NEED TO HAVE FAITH. & determination.

Comments

Popular Posts