2012. Fight or Die.

Okayyy. School is starting in another 9 hour's time. And I'm still quite clueless what to bring, Oh manzx,
How could I have absolutely no idea where all the teachers stopped last year. ( Owell but it's been so long after all. )
Kay forgive myself then. (': We shouldn't carry our hatreds with us as the year gone by right.

Lost of words now. wait.

It's really strange and irritating how I am spending hours and hours on computer when I've nothing to do on the net at all anyway.
It's like, I can scroll facebook newsfeed over and again for an hour. It's like, even if there's no more blogs to visit ( considering the fact that lesser and lesser people around me uses blogger ) I'll start trying to dig for blogs somehow on facebook.
Bad habits are ought to be kicked away as the new year pass by ! D;

Okay so, just a short post. About the annually-almost-nothing-new new year resolution ( you would be amazed that until today Idk what's "resolution" but everyone just uses it so I just naturally follow the crowd. )
But I've a agaration that it means something like 新年新计划 or whatever.

Firstly, there's really more important than the biggest thing of the year, the fucking A levels in 2012. ( alright apart from wishes like keeping-healthy-and-not-down-with-terminal-diseases that kinda thing. )
So, I guess I really really, fucking need a change over with my time management and self-discipline.
Isn't it unfair to myself that I spent the same amount of time locking up at home as those nerds/smart students,
but the end result is however beyond comparison just because of the different study attitude?
So. Please, may I be more organised and keep up with school work and revisions throughout the whole year,
life's so gonna be hard but I will try to not make it that sucky.

Secondly, about me myself and I again. There're really some bad habits that I should kick away in 2012.
Which once again I realised is stupid things like texting when studying, listen to music when studying, stones when studying. To sum all up, I need hell loads of concentration. Concentration~ Let's play the game of concentration~~~

Thirdly, okay let me just stop relating the third point to studies again. Let's talk about things in life. Which is,
I don't know? I'm craving for a DSLR but come to think of it, so what if I got it. What will I do? What can I do? Do I have the leisure time to go around the country taking photos? Can I afford spending hours to sharpen my photography skills? Eventually a question struck me why did I want a DSLR in the first place?
Okay damn Why am I questioning myself here. Ah. tired now.

Okay refresh my mind. I guess my third resolution would be really treasure everyone I love now. Okay I'm pretty sure that my friendship with the ladies will survive through the year with loads of whines and complains. As for relationship, ah that's a tough and sensitive question. It's like, sudden realisation of the problem that I tends to "back out" from r/s nowadays whenever we got closer. It's much of like, trying to keep a distance so that won't lose control again like in the past ( which I actually doubt if I ever will ? )
BUT A LEVEL IS NO JOKEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOO CAN'T LOSE THE BATTLE YOOOOO
OKAY I THINK I SOUND STUPID NOW. KAY CONCLUSION: I'M RETARDED AND THERE'S JSUT NOT ENOUGH TRUST YET.
KAY DON'T JUDGE ME T_T I WANT SLEEP NOW GOODNIGHT WORLD.


Comments

Popular Posts