20 Words To Make Life Better.

Begin.Imagine.Laugh.Believe.Seek.
Play.Trust.Listen.Create.Connect.
Touch.Forgive.Pray.Hope.Choose.
Appreciate.Give.Read.Write.Release

Last night of project work, finally done with I&R. I will honestly miss the days I spent with my group.
I love them, after seven months of going through all the hardships, laughters, even conflicts.
All the best dearest fellow VJ 122 members. True enough, parting is such sweet sorrow.

 

It was until today that Chris Medina's story with his fiancĂ©e was make known to me.How sweet of him. (:
I wondered, if there will be anyone, apart from you. That worth me doing this.
On a side note, I love watching talent show videos, especially the auditions.
Whereby ordinary people's talents are first discovered. I love those moments, so so much. (:

Comments

Popular Posts