知足;庆幸有你们。

Photobucket

SO UHM, I HAD THREE GREAT B'DAY CELEBRATIONS.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright the first one is of cause with my beloved D on the day of my 18th, which I shan't elaborate further.
Promos was right after my Birthday so I wasn't able to meet up with my dearest brothers hmph,
until last Wed & Thur, they got me into a really big, a mega huge b'day surprise. ( secret yo but I'll remember for life I swear man!)

Photobucket

I could never express how much thankful I felt the moment I realise I was fooled.
It's like, who else in the world would do all these for you? Oh come on. Please don't ever let me loses any of you.
I just love you two so so so much.
Photobucket

So, as the oldest brother of all three. I proudly get to celebrate my birthday in a 600 bucks hotel room @ Marina Bay Sands. Aww man. (':
Glenn & Ramen joined us too, it was really fun, to see someone get drunk & still want to 逞强 :D
Great experience to walk with y'all in the lobby with towel around us like five retards.
& I swear imma never gonna bite a wine glass in my life ever again. Can't believe it actually broke damn.

Photobucket

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2nd surprise came from my one and only ali for life. (:
Thanks for making me dress like a fool cause I believed you that we gonna climb mountain
& wearing so hip and pretty yourself. :'D I totally understand this is how things goes right :'D
Play pranks only on people who you really care for. So, from this prospect.
I'm thankful for your brilliant idea and just a kind note from me: do beware for your 18th (:

Photobucket

Aha, so I had my 3rd birthday celebration @ Marina Barrage. Like a Kite runner me yo,
had been reading that book recently and just finished it. Thumbs up I would say. (:
Regretted not treating it seriously when whichever teacher played the movie for us last year.
So anw, once again. after years. Ali baked a Cheese cake ( fattening) for me! :D
Been so long since I last 吃你亲手做的蛋糕~ 哦亲爱的 你终于回心转意了!~


Photobucket


Photobucket

On a side note Baby I'm sorry I have to post this but I'm so gonna remember this for life,
the day you had a terrible fall into mud pool while running with the kite cause there's wind,
and partially cause I lost my phone and you so happen to found it hahahah 我好感动滴说~
Hahahahah damn, this totally reminds me of the hilarious fall you had in sec 2 with Mandy on that fateful day.

Well after the great fall and under the scorching sun we were obviously not in the mood to go for "photoshoot".
Moved on to Marina square to catch a movie. (: Uh my last movie was, Captain american?
Photobucket

Ended the day pretty well with aston for dinner. Kay lah I miss & love your never changing handwriting kay.

psst. 940 you still owe me birthday card don't think I old already then forget! D;


很感动,也很感激自己身边,活了这么多年后,自己身边竟然会多了几个死党。是从来没奢想过的。
就因为从小四处奔波与搬迁的原因么,如果你认识我你的话你会知道我曾陆续反转了5个的小学,
每当别人问我还有和国内的同学有联系么 我都会很茫然的回答:国内啊,没朋友啊~
难道全世界就我一个人人走茶凉么?可是当时真的就还小啊,记得有一年回去 去学校找到了过去的朋友,(请原谅我用了“过去”这个字眼)
后来么,大家一起出去拍了一次大头贴。再之后么,大家就都音讯全无了。

再之后么,这么多年 就真的没遇到过什么 交心的朋友。
三年级刚过来的时候 很庆幸自己遇上一个乐于助人的同学,才得以让我的第一年过的也算平淡。
四年级的时候认识了Esther么,还记得当初第一次交流还是因为她的体育裤子的绳子打了死结解不开,
后来有好长的一段时间 我天天背着书包假装去游泳 其实是溜去她家玩芭比娃娃和过家家,
记得那时她家有电脑, 有女佣,女佣还做得一手好菜。当初觉得每天去她家混饭吃也挺不错的~
后来么,因为一次意外,之后我们就很少交集了。记得当时好像生气了吧,可是回想起来,
觉得其实 都情有可原, 自己凭什么生气呢。 亲爱的esther,如果你不小心读到这里,
我想告诉你我很开心,在那一年多的时光里 和你度过的每一天。
当时我的数学好你的英文好。还记得我们失败的可以的考试作弊么?呵呵 真够傻的呐。
虽然现在已经没有和你说话了,但每次还是会偷偷地去你的fb关注你的生活,希望它是美好的。

如果说记忆没有背叛我的话,五年级的时候 我同样的,结交了两个好朋友。
就这样 我们三个性格随和的女孩子,虽然有些不同,却还是被一条线紧紧地牵着。
玮婷,但愿我没有把你的名字记错。记得我们从来都没吵过架,感谢你一直以来 对我的关照
当时你手头 比较宽 记得每次你买文具的时候时常会带上我一份,
你可能不知道,也可能知道。有那么一阵子我不小心喜欢上你喜欢的男生,
耳濡目染么,你每天都跟我说着他的好啊 说着说着就把我也说进去了 呵呵 别怪我啊
后来我可是退出这场“三角”恋了。也真没想到你后来竟然就这样一直喜欢他喜欢了9年。
打那时候起心里其实暗暗的期待有一天你会和他在一起。让有情人终成眷属。可惜呐 你们没有。

颂雅。亲爱的,可爱的,刻苦的,大连女孩儿。你还好么?我妈时常问起你的消息。
我真的就至今也搞不懂,你为什么就这样再也不理我了呢。我真的,做错了什么么?
记得那年,我们假期几乎每天都窝在大巴窑的图书管里,在一片寂静中不要命的听着让人爆笑的短片,
偷偷地捂着肚子笑到抽筋。记得你当时每次都会把你爸从国内带来的零食和我一块儿吃。
记得当时 我犯下“滔天大罪”的时候 是你陪着我在体育场 走了一圈 又一圈。
我忘了我是否曾为此感谢过你。尚若没有的话,我想真诚的在这里像你说一声 谢谢你。
如果可以的话,再和我做一次朋友吧。要么,至少告诉我 哪里错了。

再后来,转学后。那一年,我有一次 很幸运的 遇到了一个心地善良的女孩,Peichia
记得我以前很喜欢叫你 peichai 来着,呵呵。对你么,我想说一声 对不起。
具体是处于什么我不记得了, 但是模糊中, 我好像欠你一句道歉。
不是什么惊天动地伤天害理的大事,可能只是一件毫不起眼琐碎的小事。
但是,如果我曾经对你不屑一顾,狂傲自大。在此,我想郑重的像你道歉。

时间继续流失。生活像打牌一般,洗牌,继续。
中学么,是很戏剧化的四年。遇到了更多 形形色色的人吧。

-待续 (要睡了)-








Comments

Popular Posts