Oh, let's do this right, with just a kiss goodnight.

Yay :D Hi dear blogger, I've brought you the biggest news of the year. :) - act shy -
Imma, in love. omg like a bit oppsy since I just said few months ago that I won't be attached these two year.
OHWELL, 这种事情不是我决定的 you know~ Like 顺其自然就好~
OMG BUT A BIT AWKWARD HERE SINCE HE KNOWS MY BLOG ( HI BABY! )DEN LATER
I COMPLIMENT HIM THEN HE ARMCHIO LOLOLOL. OKAY SO I SHUDDUP :/
But yah, he is nice guy sioh (': - touched like a finally - Like what 940 said,
"I think this is your best relationship ever" Hahahah kaykay good keep it up yo! :DDD
COME VJ NEXT YEAR YO, 6 POINTERRR - Pumps in pressure -

'right hadn't been blogging for damn long (or was it just my hallucination, feels like I din't touch comp for ages)
Life is, great, duh. Okay need study hard sioh. 23 days to promos. well done. )':
I have serious problem in passing my geography eh. dammit. despite w/ population as a major topic.
Kaykay can't pressurize myself. Need to chill. but then 就有一点 cmi 有没有~
Kay sleep, and study tomorrowww. (:


Comments

Popular Posts