WAZZUP (:




Time it's very precious and I'm here to show everyone, ( okay I mean th few of you )
my cute xiaoren pen ;D Very cute right.

Back from CCA WALKABOUT & signed up for photography soc & House comm.
Take me in please, ( though th chances are really very low but stil, no harm trying I guess. )
Had three days of school in a junior college and get a taste of different teaching system,
Hmm I love LT1, & I would like to suggest they change th seats to th Cinema type...
So that we could study in a more condusive environment. Hahahahah okay dumb me -.-
It was like "so awkward" that I saw my p6 classmate, cause I totally din't recognise him,
and it's like he was sitting quietly atw beside yq until yq suddenly say
"aye he is in my pri school leh! but diff class and we never talk before".
Then I goes " really?! what pri sch u in uh? "
+ silence for 1sec+
YQ: "WE ARE IN TH SAME PRI SCHOOL LAH WTH?!"
Then yq turn to th guy & goes like:" you know her? she ( as in me) is from 6I one. "
Him: " WTH? SHE IS FROM 6I?!"
Me:"yah why?!"
Him :' I ALSO?!?! "
Me: "NO?! i dont remember you??"
YQ:"OMG YOU TWO SAME CLASS?!SHE IS JUNTING YOU KNOW HER?!"
Him: "OMG YOU ARE JUNTING?! U WERE DAMN FAT LAST TIME OMG
YOU CHANGED SO MUCH OMG YOU REALLY JUNTING??!!"
Me: "ya ya Okayyy -_______-"
Hmm okays, & I saw my ex pri school classmate also! (: & potato's sister!
it's like primary school secondary school union lah omgosh.
OKAY IT'S 5.40 I GTG. Th whole bus is mine wahahahah.

Comments

Popular Posts