Sakura.


Since Facebook started th change-your-profile-picture-to-a-cartoon-character
thing I started seeing photos of many familiar as well as unrecognizable cute cartoons.
Spend a few minutes to stop by and think about cartoons of my childhood.
Not much actually, or is it my memory is playing trick on me?

The one above had accompanied me through the whole of my primary five,
from first episode to the last. A sweet and lovely story. Card captor Sakura.
which later on after the story ended, a sub-storyTsubasa is published,
however it takes a new story with new histories for each of its character,
just that the names remained the same. Din't really catch that though.

It's definitely more than just what the parents put it as
wasting money buying useless comics,
I find it a real joy to pursue after a series of comics, 期待是一种幸福.

Okay I think my post is getting nowhere, what I'm trying to put it here
is that thank you comics and cartoons that played a part in my childhood life :D
Until today, I'm still watching some of them, like Doraemon on weekends
( Only if I manage to wake up on time for it. ) Crayon shinchan & Conan.
Uhhhh I'm young at heart :D

Comments

Popular Posts