说真心谎话


I don't really know what this picture indicates , But I'm assuming it means Love is blind
I'm kind of tired, and I feel pretty stupid now.

Din't use comp for one damn week, I miss you blogger.
I miss connecting with others through internet.
Or I will just die, or maybe 横尸走肉。
I wish I could use internet anytime I want, ( after Os. )

Oh and I want this phone, ( after Os. )
I would prefer it much more if it comes out a Red ver.
However, I think. P( a red Aino) = O

What matters more is th unlimited sms though, I miss it just so much.
Sigh.
______________________________________________________________________________

最近妈妈认识的朋友的孩子都很“仔”咯,
这个在 Hwachong 那个在 Raffles,所以她现在每天讲要我去Victoria,
Hello 你以为你女儿是全校第一哈?想去哪里就去哪里 -__-

所以,就在我好不容易说服自己Tjc的校服还可以接受的时候,
我的信心又被动摇了。显。

既然这样,要不要放弃身边的某些东西某些人去拼一拼呢?
值得么?
其实是值得的,不是吗?他不可能跟你一辈子,
可是O水准就只有这么一次呢,考砸了,就是砸了,
如果在我有得选择的时候,放弃它,又或者说没有全力以赴,
我以后必定会后悔的,不是么不是么隽婷你真的是白痴么?
你要拿自己的前途做赌注么?更何况,这是一场必输的赌局,
多么让人心碎的事实。

放弃吧,好么?
不要再依依不舍了,不要再藕断丝连了,不要再拖拖拉拉了,
但又有谁能给我这一丝丝的勇气呢?

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay I shall think this over again later, back to my pretty JC dream,
I did last year's O level paper just nao, and got 157/180.
Touched, I see hope for my A1, That makes 87% .
Please don't bring up th whatever curve up too high this year ):

pause,

Sigh. talking with him on msn now, and waiting for him to bring it up first.

Comments

Popular Posts