生活又回到两点一线

Peace . V

Holiday ler ! .. Eh , holiday ?! Ohh holiday . So ?
So what if is Holiday when you're at sec four ?

After being steaming for weeks, mama finally realise her daughter is evaporating & Decide to fixAircon in my room .
This might be th only good news for this entire holiday .

Sigh , After th launch of Air-con, I promise to run home everyday after school.
I will open door, on Air-con,bathe, sit in front of th table, until I turn my body over to sleep .

真的是两点一线的生活, 生活少了点调味料么?
算啦!身为一名大考来袭的学生,我有什么资格谈情调,谈生活?

读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧。
读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧。
读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧读书吧。

为了证明我还是一个正常的人,我又回到了千变万化的网络世界里了!
厚厚厚!什么读书,什么刻苦, 通通吃大便啦!

So , Aircon is coming Tomorrow - The big Day !

OHYEAH JOCELYN LOVE JIAYOU &
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CHINESE PAPER ! <3

Okay So this is how it's going to be like ( as according to my mama )

Before : I sleep in my room my bed . My father on th floor of their room ,

mama on th floor of living room ( cos too hot -.- )
After ( with aircon ) : I sleep in my room my bed , My father on th floor of my room ,

mama on my bed my room .


And it was damn funny th way she says it , I just couldn't stop laughing .
& She was like Aircon 我出钱, 电费我每个月交,你咧?!就会吹 Aircon 而已啦!

Oh and Last night she was like

“你今天要做 Math 到3点 (am) 厚! 反正你睡觉也是浪费时间 。。”
Me: HUH ?! 0__0
“HUH 什么HUH , 你不努力怎样考TEMASEK ?! ”
Me: Ohhh . + sian look +
“你很委屈是不是?你以为我想huh? 我有什么办法?
你做这样慢,做到O LEVEL 你都还没有做完啦!

Okay so I went ahead doing Amath, and my speed is abit th sloooooow,
Cause after 12 , I spend one hour doing one part , of one Log question .
And by 2am , I close eye can imagine myself on bed already , so I rolled over to sleep .

& In th midst of doing , I was telling mushroom bout Menghowe getting 91 for both math,
Then he replied something that made me stun for nearly5 minute , he goes
91nia I got 98 ..........
And that marks th end of yesterday .

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO GET ATLEAST
100 , 95 , 90 85 ... MAYBE 80 FOR MY MATHS !

哪里可以输给一个小蘑菇?!HMPHHH .
__________________________________________________________________________________

Life's pretty normal, Meeting Tomato @ Tamp tmr ,
Then school "consult" Lam for MYE paper ,
Then maybe go back to Tamp ( ??? )
Before going eat with mama & him @ my favorite restaurant :D
Next monday is his birthday , argh I think I need do something about it, but, what?
Write a card? But on what? Buy something? But like what?

Actually , I'm suppose to be doing Nov 08 paper1 & Send it to Ng by today.
Okay get set, go !

从后天起,我不会再做你的傀儡了,我也是人,我累了,真得好累。
我再也不要和你有任何牵连了。

Comments

Popular Posts