Last Relaxation .

Last week of Sec3 school Holiday is ending in 6 more days ! ):
Omg , And my first precious day is spend on Training :D
Kind of wasted today Cos spend a lot of time doing things that we dint use in th end .
But still it's finalised . (: I miss PDS can , Ohwell .



Went home to change to Meet Chad at Bugis to get his Customised Cap , Lol .
I'm so nice can ? Though I'm like 30min late ;D
Ohwell can't blame me , he din't reply my msg and I thought I don't need go ler .
Haha , Saw this damn chiozxzxzxzxz Top and a Skirt @ Topshop
But th top is $56 , Don't think it's worth . hais ( I want to get rid of my tummy ) ):

Went around trying to find another Red bag but either not nice / don't have .
Th guys @ bugis street th ZINC is damn cute , Omg I loveeee Open guys ;D HAHAHA .
"Flirted" with them for 10 min and step out of th shop without buying , Opps .
Schedule for this precious week .
  • Tuesday , Training ( Xy Birthday ;D )
  • Wednesday , P6 Gathering @ Marina Barrage
  • Thursday , NYE Countdown
____________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts