IT'S CHRISTMAS ! :D

Photobucket

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE !
+ Insert hearts & Hugs & Kisses +
Th dog is soooo cute right ?! :D But like sad looking . Aww .
Hahaha , I'm at home now , sadly .
Not outside somewhere screaming with peepo on th street or counting down or wad .
It was kind of disastrous last few days , But Im okay now (:
In fact , better than okay :D

Watched Sherlock holmes aloneeee ( Sad life right ) today .
Cos I dint want to watch Avatar again with my Xy .

Photobucket

And there's this fuck shit uncle behind me kept coughing ,
AND HE SO GROSS COUGHED TIL GOT SALIVA / WATER / WADEVA FLY ONTO MY LEG !!!
I was like " OMG EEWWW WAT'S THIS ?! "
Then I calm down and think And concluded its his saliva -.-
So I chiong-ed to toilet and start washing my leg , Ohhh gross ttm .
But Great movie still ;D

Don't really feeling like christmas now , ;O
Will be going out with Hj & Chad & Unknown gal tmr , weird combi ;O
Hahaha , and maybe going watch Alvin and th chipmunks !
if everyone don't mind spending 10 bucks , hahaha .

That's about it . I ate a whole loads of food for dinner tonight .
Omg sin .

Comments

Popular Posts