HEAR MY SCREAMS ! ♥


went to YMCA HQ for th Volunteer Dinner or sth liddat :D
I SAW THIS DAMN CUTEEEEE GUY BESIDE OUR TABLE !
( Screammmmmms !!! )
But Jo is like blocking my view , stupid jo ! D;
So me and Licia went up to him and asked if we can take a photo with him ,
he is sooooo shy and cuteeee ! ( Screammmmmmmmms again !!! )
Photobucket
But th picture is like so blurrrreddddd ): Hais ,
He is damnnnn cuteeee in rl okay ?! ( CONTINUE SCREAMING !!! )
Screammmmms for my lovely Derrik ! :D He's 18 and in VJ .
Omggggg smart and cuteeee ! and maybe rich like 940 said :D
His brother ( th one in white ) is 20 , from RJ . omg smarties :O
Photobucket
BUT THE PICTURE IS SO BLUR ! STUPID SHELTON HOLD MY CAMERA TIL SO BLUR ! D;
Hais , ( continue screaming for my cute lil Derrik !!! )

Ohyeah and Shelton took photos with 3 chiobu-s too ,
with th help of Licia helping him to ask th gals , hahaha :D
and one more random RJ guy , ( all so damn smart can , hais . )
Photobucket
Arghhh so blur too ! He was like so H-U-H when shelton ask if we can take photo ,
den he was like Ok ok then as we were about to take ,
he was like "wait wait i swallow my food fers ." ( cos he was eating when we ask . )
Hahahaha stupid :D :D :D Ohyeah And we saw that uncle photographer again ,
so we started shouting "aye uncle! " , Jo & Mogu tot it's really our uncle -.-
Photobucket

That's about it I think , can't stop screaming over my cute Love ! :D
Ohyeah the Ncc-s were there too :O
Photobucket

Random photos , I'm really too lazy to upload everything :P


Comments

Popular Posts