o level chinese ? ( prepare to eat shit )


( Yeah Hello O level Chinese paper come on man T.T )
I'm back home , or maybe bout 15min's ago , taking away th time I used to bathe .
Had a really long and crazy ( Really crazy to play before Os ) and funny day .

Meet Jiyu at Tuna merah at 2.30 ( He reach at 3 tmd !@#$%^&* )
Cab over to his chalet for BBQ Free food from Pasir ris Cos both of us duno how to go Aloha loyang resort ;O
Ate super much and drink loads too . 47% ach Vodka is like hell without mixing with anything .
I drink and I'm like ... Is this 100% alcohol ? -.- Go die larh .
Garrrr , in th end drink til our whole face super red and we start being crazy .
I start to throw salt and Ice at him and he splash water back D: tsk so UN-gentlemen .
Then afterwhich we walked over ( Nearly lost ) to Ehub and went to Ehub th arcade .
I think he is out of his mind to spend like 20 plus there , I'm th one stil awake ;O
I tried to stop him but he dont listen and afterwhich I dint attempt to stop anymore cos he is th one paying and I'm th one playing :D

Then mrt-ed over to bedok to meet G . It's a long and confusing thing to explain why I went out with him ,
But in short He wanted a blazer for his cousin's wedding this saturday so I acompanied him to buy .
Suppose to meet at round 6 plus but he reach at 7 in th end ( I've been so nice to keep on waiting for others :D )
Bus-ed over to Orchard , he dint eat anything at all th whole day ! ): Wthell .
Brought th blazer ( It's like $99.90 :O ) and then head over to eat th wanton mee .
Muahahah , OH 940 YOU KNOW WAD TH DRAWING I DREW GOT ERASED OFF T.T
And I wrote sth on th wall before I left , hehe . Don't know if he will see it someday (:
Then we head over to Taka th Fox cos he wanted to buy a hoodie :D
Th red one is very nicezxzxzx even though It's for Female ,
So I went to try it but sadly th biggest size is 2 and it just fits me well .
Then we kind of "run" back to Ion th another Fox outlet but sad to say th biggest is stil 2 .
And th nice pillow here will help him run over singapore to find a bigger size hoodie for him :D

AND YEAH IT'S 11.45 NOW AND I REALISE TH FACT THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE O LEVEL TMR .
OMFG AND I CANT FIND MY GOD DAMN ENTRY PROOF .
AND I HAVEN STUDY A SHIT AND I'M TIRED AND SLEEPY NOW ALREADY .
Holy shit :O

Comments

Popular Posts