ending , beginning


As learnt from Five people you meet in heaven
Every ending is also beginning , you just don't know it at time .
So I had a pretty good start for my first day not msging you ,
As to mark th end of th whole year I've known you .

Went to 940's house today :D :D :D She can't bent her back . awwws .
Played lame random games like Flying chess ( Licia be jealous bah ! :D )
Pool , Chinese chess , Uno , Taiti ,
cheat ( Which we played for 1hr plus and gave up in th end ) .
Ate alot food at her house , like Omg , orz .
Fats , ohyeah , forget to mention this ,
I'm getting fatter this holiday , oh my god . Weight control Junting ! D:
But never the less , I missed my dear 940 for sure .
And I board th wrong bus at first ,
the bus driver so good let me cancel my card , as in retap to cancel th bus fair ,
Heees , i dint know th machine had such function anyway :O

Don't have much to blog in fact , Just enjoy typing on th keyboard :D
Going watch X-mas carol with 1/2 squat tmr ,
Hopefully I will be back with loads of photos :D :D :D
This weekend will be really busy ,
Sat : Nature walk . Sun : BBQ . Mon : 1st class ( shitzxzxz )
And most likely , will be tonning on monday , with Tofu ( 2 ) .
Arghhhhh . currently reading A thousand splendid suns Cos
I think I've no interest in John Grisham 's stories .

I had been dreaming a lot these few nights ,
And many of them have us inside ,
How nice , and how cruel .


licia'940: my laopei dun like .RAR not my fault hor! :D
licia'940: OH URE BACK LEH/ I WOULD WOULD. HAVE GONE TO UR HSE VISIT PLUS PLAY THE AEROPLANE CHESS BUDDEN!

Jocelyn: I AM BACK.
Yesh I know ! :D and welcome back ! :D

licia: and oh first love leh my x x x x x x x blogsong tsk
licia: and did u change skin or sth or mayb i see wrongly
licia: anyway ok luh the song realli not bad
licia: im awake so early! and wad time is our conver today uh
licia: WALAO U GO MY BLOG TAG OSO LEH MINE IS LIKE SO ALIVE CAN OH TSK lol
Lol , okay i go tag later :D Yeah ofcos , ( I cope it from someone else's blog ,
But it took me ages to find out th name of th song :X ) Hahahah
and yah i changed my skin :D Not obvious meh ! Tsk

Comments

Popular Posts