1st date of RU ZHU TI :]


I'm dead tired and super red / black . ( One more bit closer to Domokun )
Shall not blog much cos I'm really dead tired as mentioned above ,
I can feel my body burning and my skin is seriously a wide range of white to reddish black now .
Grr , roughly today is like this .
  • Walk over and meet Licia at th bustop at 9.30 under th Hot hot sun .
  • walked over to Ecp and Rent bike under th Hot hot sun
  • So we cycle and rest and take photo and eat our home made breakfast under th Hot hot sun .
  • Then we played with sand and run into th sea under th Hot hot sun .
  • Went to bath for like 30 min under th shower head under th Hot hot sun .
  • Walked over and eat coconut and carrot cake and etc .
  • Walked home under th Hot hot sun .
Yeah that's all bout it , and anw , th damn bike th seat suuucks to th core ,
Made our butt so damn pain , esp when going through th small and big humps _|_
Grrrs . I'm dead tired and I'm waiting for th photos to upload and go sleep ,
But I want to watch my Bai wan da ge xing later , arghhh my back and nose are burning .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's 7.20 now and I'm finally done with blogging -.- ( 2 bloody hrs )
And I realise ysd's moodswing caused my eye ultra small today , ma de .
Moral of th day : Die also cant cry if I'm taking photo th next day .
________________________________________________________________________________________________
you got irritated by me again isn't it ? I wish I can put you down too .

PS. This video is damn stupid , listen till th Chorus :D

Comments

Popular Posts