“Desperate for a Stress Ball !”


GAHHHH 13 MORE DAYS TO EOY ! :[

Dint blog / use comp for like super super long . Was busy study Duno-wad-I-did neither .
My ear Dint get caught by my mother , but instead by our dear Caitou th DM instead .

Hais ! I was waiting for Dental tgt with 940 & Chua den th 3 Dms walked over .
940 & CHUA so jian lor ! Purposely bend down to pull up socks so tat they won't see their short short skirt !
& So Caitou caught me instead , & Den she ask me to go over .
And then she saw my ear ring , & Den she asked me to take off .
Den i'm lik : But i just pierce it ..
"Who ask you to pierce during school term ? 你赶去结婚是吗? 以前的人要结婚才赶去打耳洞咯"
"Huh 没有 , Cos cos cos .... "
"Take it off now ! "
So I tried to take off , but after like 5 min I'm still trying ( Peepo duno how mah ! )
Den she wad like I help you lar , so she helped . & She like pull th ear ring apart .
SUPER BLOODY HELL PAIN LIKE SHIT ! D:

Den I started to cry -.- Okay I mean it's very pain den th tears auto welled up in my eye ;O
Den she was like shock dao & asked 为什么你哭 ? I'm like eh No I never Cos very pain mah !
Den in th end she was like Ok lar ok lar I can see it's very pain lar ,
den she pass me back th behind part .

LOL . okay that's about it .
Totally slacked this few days , I get tired super super easily nowadays .
Wanted to study at 3am , but ended up msg til 5 plus and went back sleep .
Finished My Geog emath amath notes ;D ;D ;D ( Th only thing to be proud of ! )
Having Paper one tomorrow , and Oral for eng on sat . I'm in totally Shit manzxzxz !
MY ENGLISH ORAL IS AS BROKEN AS
WHAT YOU WILL GET AFTER THROWING A SUPER FRAGILE GLASS ON TH FLOOR !


HAIS . I'm going to pee and study after that ):

Comments

Popular Posts