“ʎןuo sǝıןdǝɹ ƃɐ⊥”


zhidan: what's with ur upside down thing! LOL.
Some random random thing I found on glitter graphics ;DD

taoren: where u find job?!i got 2months but i lazy find even though i want the $$ D:
Wahalo 2 months DD; But too bad , is my mother intro me th ;DD
Haha , tsk . U very rich ler mah ;D ( Oh u so long never tag here ! )

Sherrie: WA EXPECTED LA, SURE COME BACK BLOG ONE. ^^
Nothing to do mah ;DD Haha , ur URL ho .. D;<

rebecca!: wah eh your new blogskin very nice leh! ^^
Thank you ;DD I go edit th original skin abit mah ;DD

Jocelyn: Hahaha, we should start saving money from today then next year can go :D :D
Jocelyn: you say want talk to me everyday but you didnt talk to me today :'( Hahah, you go live in toilet ok?

Awws , dint see you mah . hehe . Hao ! U two go spend 200 on th hotel loh ! Tsk ;DD


Busy studying ( actually haven start ) for next week's tests DD;

Comments

Popular Posts