“ sʇsǝʇ ƃuıʇsɐןɹǝʌǝ ,uɐ sʇsǝ⊥”


Uh chemistry down , left physics and trigo , ;DD
Its freaky anw , It's not even in th text book can , or is it that Im blind .
Tmr's physics test is like clash with Health check , most likely staying back aft school .
Uh I haven study Pressure , but I'm already very Pressurized -.-
And due to tat I studied too early for Turning effect of Forces ,
Now I've forgotten everything too . Wad th Hell ? D;
I shall go study study study ! ;DD (Btw , Diet-ing in process )
Suppose to make fry rice for Chua n 940 tmr ,
but I put too lil rice ( Barely enuf for one serving ) & Too much water ( th rice is like stick-ish )
So I finished everything in th end , Ohw well next wed bah darlings ;DD

Pengzhi changed our seat , as expected , he shifted me to fers row DD;
But but but ! Chua is very nice to Jiang dao li with pz & Tarda . Im ard 940 again :]
Alright , Brb to be more pressurized T.T

jeffli=): haha
jeffli=): yupp its does
Hao ! ;DD Thanks for tagging

val: nv ask me go genting-.-
Haha , thought you cant go mah (:

taoren: how would you know im rich :O YOU STALKER!! lmao and the upside down thing is nice x) i want job ):
LOL ! ni xiang tai duo larh i stalk u for wad xD OFCOS NICE muahaha ;DD
Go find lahs , give flyer ;DD Come jiejie help u take some ;D

♥ Valerie: ZHUZHU! :D HELLO :D
Helloooooo val val ;DD Ur blog no tag board ho ?

Comments

Popular Posts