“有些事,假装忘了吧”

It's 29 of th month again , ( th monthly breakdown day ) . Oh well .
Until now , I still cant help it but to ask myself ; Why did u stop loving me , suddenly .
Okay so dumb ,Junting is so dumb to ask this kind of dumb question -.-
But ,
It's feel like yesterday we were still sitting inside Aston , with you Spoon feed me .
It's like just last night , you hugged me on that road , you kissed me at that bus-top .
I stil remember everything that happened , why did u forget them all .

DAMN IT , HOW COULD YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE .
when you promise you will always do ?

Is this a curse or wad , why must all th memories flow back to my head again , and again .
Tmd , And I must look damn stupid now , th tears kept flow down form my left eye ,
whereas everything stucked in my swollen right eye on th other side . -.-

Alright , I will be okay again , after today .

Comments

Popular Posts