NEVER AGAIN .


( ARGH ; CLASSROOM . )


I AM SUPER SUPER SWAY TODAY I SWEAR ! D:


Fersly , I don have my phone with me today
'Cos my mother took it with her to work tis morning ):

Secondly , PENGZHI made me stand up to read some stupid ke wen ,
& its goes sth lik 睡懒觉 ( lj )-.-
N I was thinking of faster read finish den sit down ,
So I read out LOUDLY & PROUDLY LJ , den continued .
Half sec later , de whole class start laughing lik nuts ,
Den Im lik 'eh i read wrong meh' Den i look again , & I'm WTH ?! D:
GRRS .

Thirdly , I was toking to 940 den pengzhi saw ,
( cos sy & tj dint come sch , my front seats is super empty )
So he made me start at de side of de classroom until class over .
( & during tat period , I started counting how many clothes some
aunty living in de nearby blks hung ) Btw, its 15 clothes . LOL -.-

Fourthly , PE suppose to Pon with rachel & 940 ,
But halfway Queenie called us & made us go down , for nothing though .

Fifthly , I was finding GAOHAILONG de whole damn day lah ):
I look for him before sch , before recess , after recess ,
Den I realsie he dint come sch D:

Sixthly , My table was shifted away from 940 twice cos of Ngshanshan ):
& She asked me ans some qns which I duno wad she toking ,
Lucky 940 helped me , thanks :]

Den plus some other small small things ,
Like de weather is super hot today , Like I made a mistake on de RO ):
Oh well , cant help it . Just sway-ness.

Comments

Popular Posts