I LOVE BEING MYSELF ;
Being th Pillow

Queenie: don't care about stupid peng la,
let's talk everyday in class and agitate him :D

Hehe thank you ! Wanted to find your blog ( Duno u got one or not )
and thank you for de Notes de (: Nvm lah later u oso tio blacklist by him how ):
Hehe , anw Im Fineee ler :D :D :D


Jacinth: Junting ah, Cheer up la. Nothing's too difficult.
Sec3 still early, still got time to catch up.
Squad will always be here for you de, SMILE :D

HAO ! Xie xie MOGU ! :D People not like you so smart mah :D
Come come teach me phys leh ! :D :D :D HAO ! *SMILE* for you :]

Jocelyn: cheer up Junting! we must still live happily
and show that pengzhi is of no use to us!
he cant disrupt our wonderful life! we must enjoy our youth :)
remember, you still have me, Rachel, Valerie, Alicia and alot more!
anything can tell me de okay? i am always there for you, 24/7.
remember, i am just 8 digits away, my phone is always available! :D
cheerup, me luvvvv you many many! heheh, no more tears okay? :D

Thanks my dearest dearest 940 :D I noe I noe , I kan kai liao also :D
Dont worry , hehe . HAO ! I got tell you ALOOOT things ler wor xD
Okiie , thank you 940 DELIVERY ! :D :D :D I LOVE YOU TOO :D

Taoren: I understand fully well wat u're gg thru
cuz i was oso targetted by a lot of cher 4 things i nvr do.
jus prove 2 them u arent affected by them cuz sooner or later
they will realise they are ****ed up stay strong

THANK YOU ! :] Yeah I will , I shall sleep in their classes n yet
score good for exams ! OWN THEIR ASS LOH D:
Hmm 果蛋 oso Jiayou wor ! xD


IM SO SO SO SO TOUCHED Thanks people for all these encouragement :D
Esp Mr.Taotao . Cos even though u dont even noe me u still so guan xin me :D
& PEEPO , I'm back to normal ler . Everything's fine now :D :D :D
Talked to my xy & my mother abt it . N blahs , n blahs .
But still , I DON WAN SEAT AT FERS ROW ! D:
Seriously is a big NO NO loh ! But Oh well , It's OKAY !
If de Pillow still don go back to herself ,
so Dui bu qi everyone that cares for her rite :D :D :D
A BIGBIG MUACKS TO EVERYONE THAT
AN WEI-ED ME THROUGH BLOG & MSG (:

I'm so happy today :D :D :D & I will continue to be happy tmr ! :D :D :D

I'm PILLOW leh :D Wat's PILLOW made of ? COTTON !
So no matter how much you punch me , I will still go back to normal deh :D
HAHAHA :D & I certainly love being myself , so say HELL NO to emo ! :D
Let al the unhappiness be gone like de Fever ysd Baby :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts