hey baby lappy ;D

I got so muchzxzxzxz things to write . Ahhhhhh .
Fers , watched transformers with mushroom ysd .



Oh well , I wonder why guys get crazy abt it , regardless of their ages .
From before de movie , to after , to at nite ,
weiwei & Mushroom were lik toking to me abt Transformers ; OptiMUS , megatron (??)
LOL , & mushroom was inspired to buy some mask from TOy'r us ,
Its holy $89.90 lah please ! Go dye ur fringe pink or sth is better den buy tat man !
& Y r u holding prejudice against eating maggie mee ?!
HUH?! Wat's wrong with eating tat at Tm u tell me ?! LOL .

Oh well , anw let's proceed on to today .
Supposingly sleeping at home peacefully until 940 msged me abt Eng hw .
dhen ended up with me chionged to her house at around 2 .
Even though de thingy deadline is at 3 , we only managed to bullshit de compre out ,
&send it out at 5pm . Atleast we complete it okay ?!
& Her daddy brought this 18cm tall Milk tea !
With 5cm from de btm is full of pearls lah !
Its like very very nice but i feel more lik eating a cup of pearls loh :]
Anw afterwhich I chiong-ed to Tampines inter .
Met my mother & mrt-ed to bugis to get my comp fixed .
Which TAR DAHHHHH : I'm using it now :D :D :D
Walked around bugis street , & srsly nthing catches my eyes .
OH WELL . dhen back home super shaged & tired .

AND AND I WANT TO CRY LAH !
now all my picture & music all gone again ! D: FREAKO .
GRR jus last thing before I go sleep , its like hell 1 am now ):
Deh bloody schedule for next wk is as follow ,


MONDAY:
CL / HCL History / Geography SS Math Biology
TUESDAY:
EL E Lit / C Lit A Math Chemistry Physics
WEDNESDAY:
CL / HCL EL Elect Hist / Geo/Lit SS Math
THURSDAY:
CL / HCL E Lit / C Lit A Math Chemistry
FRIDAY:
EL Biology Physics

with this stupid notice ;( _|_ )

For the e-learning from 29 June to 3 July,
the time for e-learning has been changed from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
After 4:00pm, the learning modules will not be accessible.


Walao y don't they jus go fark deh sch manzxzx ?!
Just go screw themself lah !
I swear I WILL NEVER SEND MY CHILD TO AHS NEXT TYM! D: D: D:
Baby u heard tis ?! NEVER ANGLICAN ! D:

& de new holiday hw is as follow ,
excluding all de written work which is given before de holi .

EL Home-based Learning ( Done with 940 )
Elit( Not going to care Cos i don get a shit abt May Yeo's mom )
HCL chapter 20,21,22,23,24,27 阅读理解;综合填空;& some 理解问答. ( Done except 理解问答 )
Geog Apparently there's sth about AYG e-learning thingy
But when i tried to click it , it says
Sorry, 'E Learning AYG Week' does not allow guests to enter.
OH WELL fine dhen ! Im a guest ! Im not ahS' student xD
Phys E-learning on Work Power Energy & 2 Physics Holiday Assignment
Chem Sec 3 Chemistry E-learning & Ms Hafizah's World of Chemistry ( I duno wth is tis -.- )
SS Sec 3 SS E Learning June-July 2009 (?)
& lastly , Heymath: 2 amath assignment & 2 math assignment .

Comments

Popular Posts