Half boiled egg is stil unacceptable !

( A Dude Movie )


Yeah watched it ysd with my xy , & okiie atleast is short :D
I strongly feel tat i wan to watch Transformers ; so I need start find humans now !
Omg i'm so full , wake up & saw de bread ( with Half Boiled Egg inbetween ) on deh table .
& as I tot tat I can trust de egg its cooked & I bite ...
De Yellowish ; sticky ; eeeeeew egg yolk flowed down my hand & Im like OhGosh !
But well still i skipped de center & finished de rest .
& & I got de new earpiece ;D Yeah , as requested as a EARLY birthday present :D
Damn , if it ever spoils again ! -.- Im gonna buy a blaster & carry it around wiv me D:
NO MORE EARPIECE by dhen !

LOL . so many peepo de presend haven buy yet , Grrs .
I'm poor okay peepo ?! D:

& Had PYA ysd , distributing some templates in de middle of bedok in FULL U.
& below a list of things tat's funny / retarded to me :D

- I was explaining to a aunty for lik 5 min in english
& at fers she was nodding , den she suddenly open her mouth & say 你讲什么 ? -.-
- Me , mogu , val , Jo & 90 were walking bac den suddenly tis uncle saw us
& he stood stil and salute to us den sing some Singapore song -.-
- Licia approached a 30 yr old plus lady & asked ; excus me , can u speak english ?
& she goes : NO ... ( Oh isit ? ;O )
- 90 approached an OBVIOUSLY malay & asked : do u wan me speak in eng or chi ? ._.
- Me & licia was abt to approach some lady , dhen she lik 2 metres away see us coming
She started shouting : I nvr bring my wallet ! ( in chi ) sorry uhs !
& we were like ... uhmmm we are not asking for donations ......

& yeap , there are several cases where they take de brochure & asked : How much uh ?
LOL . but overall , its a very enjoyable day :D :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts