MYE . OVER

IM BACK ; BLOGGING .
Can you believe it ! Muahaha , well as cont form mr Tofu , my blog is stil in a coma .
Lol I cnat revive it yet , Grr I let you down pill0w.bs ):
Back form Orchard . & Took me years to find far eat .
GRR fers ask 940 she took years to reply me , dhen msged Gummy don tell me .
In de end , out of No choice called Tofu , & amazingly he noe .
Ji gan dong yi xia , even thou its very lame of him to be at lan ( dota-ing i think ) after exam
Lol . Atleast he noe how to go far east , for tat he is useful .
( do i owe him a movie treat n his bday present ? im sure NO rite ! )

Omgosh im blogging i stil cant believe this , I hope tmr will be a nice day .
Awws & Im stil deciding wad to wear . LOL . since when i bcm so .... ?
Okay nevermind . Brought finally brought de tanktop .
Yea 940 u wont hear me nag again ler . Hehe But im still looking for my Tunic .
Tsk . I wan change blogsong & blogskin But . No time .
Awwws my xy is bugging me to buy a dog for her on duno wad farmer game -.-
Cos her crops alys kena stolen by others .
Grr & im trying my best to save her farm . Lol .

I DON WAN APART FORM MY PHONE , APART FROM YOU
Damn it ! D: D: D:
Oh well relax Junting , face de damn truth . A w w s .
For de whole mye , i drunk a total of 8 coffee-s man D: 6 different flavors .
I pia so hard for phys and chem until lik 4 am , THEN LEH ?! THEN LEHHHH !! D:
GRRR well calm calm ~ Im super shag . Im sleeping early tonite , lik 11.11 ?
Teeheeee ! ;D A nite with NO MORE upcoming exams .
I saw tianjiao & shiying at Fareast , so here i goes unglam shouting their names across .
Dhen they turned they look up & down & left & right & they dint see me ....
Okay im insignificant ._.
Dhen GRRR im still going to talk about my tanktop .
Fers , i went to Mango , as suggested by qian .
Dhen de size only got XS -.- which for me is lik ..... .... ..... .....
So we went to Forever 21 , Dhen de size only got L -.-
which is like super Large .
Dhen finally we went to topshop , & try & try & finally awwws .
Here lies my lovely tanktop in de paperbag on de table . LOL okay over .

TOMORROW , BLESS ME A SWEET DAY ):

Comments

Popular Posts