( I just cant , let go ♥ )


ARGH , my mood is currently all de way down to the center of the Earth .
No perhaps worst , swinging around some invisible 18th storey of hell .
Happy things ? Let me think . urgh , think hard . harder . hardest .
Forget it , just briefly run through de no. of events .
Okie , de CIP is funnn , or rather , s l a c k .
Dhen saw mushroom & his 'normal fren' at east point ,
Queuing for his xiao zhu since 7 in de morning , phyco . Lol .
Duno how he get so crazy over him , like 80% guys there is there cos of their GF-s.
Ate Ljs wiv 940 , dhen talked to mushroom awhile ,
After which went home upon hearing de fans screaming
& everyone start to stand up , carry their bags , ready to chiong . Chaos .
Was trying to do de IGC proposal , but srsly dun understand de fers one .
Wanted to do elit , but was lazy as well as no mood to get my TKMB .

Put in short and simple . I'm not in de mood .
I duno what I'm sad over , I got bipolar ): I get it inherited from weiwei .
Urgh , fuck . Okiie I dint say fuck , I said , I said f a r k .
I really duno waht to type now , I feel so , at de edge of exploding .
I swear if my mother says a single word more , I will , I will Fuck Fly off -.-
I think I'm making no sense at all . Wadever , IDC .
ARGHHH I'M AT A LOST OF WORDS .

FARK FARK FARK FARK FARK .

Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up ):


Comments

Popular Posts