Tags replies after Years


Licia: i mean OUR SQUAD
licia: AND wad happened to our MOVIE MARATHON
licia: why does the word BIANTAI REMINDS ME OF LONGLONG ANYWAY
licia: I FEEL LIKE TUXUE CAN U GO COMPARE THAT HOTDOG LIP ONE AND THE BOTTOM ONE KAOS
licia: walao tat pic is gummy isit
licia: no ur music talent not 0% luhh..just tat u're tone deaf thats all :D
Haiya u tag so much , lol de movie marathon uh , I ask Mogu set as fri lo ;
Dhen she say wad 'she get back to me l8r' . But anw , haiys . lol . u ho .
Oh well , chongchong & me is UNcomparable larh please ! He's a sadist xD
( Oh well even though he lent me his IC, but ... )


WENDY;D: hey, relink! thankxd(:
Okayy budden I lazy lerh ... next time :D

mandy: jun, the girl is u ar? haha, cause cannot see ler...
OFCOS not :D Which part of me look so skinny lorh xD haha .

Jacinth: Junting! (:
Junting: Jacinth!(:

mandy: i happen to post on the squad blog le
mandy: hmm, time to post girl! =D
mandy: =D
I Post ler lorh :D dhen u nvr come tag D: Haaaa saw :X Y no one post de MM ?

kelvin: wah every post oso got F**K.mood swing wor.=X
EXCUSE ME , is fark lorh :D :D

Zixing.: JUNTINNGGGGGGG. haiya. dont whole day sad):
OHHHHHHHH thanks :D

licia: walao WAD SUN WU KONG SAY
Haiya tat monkey say wad got nothing to do with u mah :D

mandy: HEY JUNTING!
YESH? :D heyyy mandyyyy

Sarah: hello junting! link pls! (:
ke shi wo ... lazy :D next tym oso larh ho

weiting: tagged~~~~ =)
Thanks :D

Sherri: Tsktsk , Junting got boyfriend never say !
LOl , is u lag mah

mandy: better faster ok hor! and proposal, your game, send alicia or me
Ohh send lerh ho :D with my broken english .

mandy: NO WONDER! i send like the whole day eysterday smsing u, without any reply lor. junting, your phone
Too bad (:

licia: ITS 93 STH STH END WITH 845 LOLS. i hope u rmb! :D
licia: WAD THE HELL!!! WALAO WAN GO LIBRARY STUDY TMR IF WAN AIYA U CALL MY NUMBER LUHH
Well , eh I dont rmber . but anw , tofu going on wed ?

mandy: give me your proposal by tomorrow
mandy: HEY HEY! my recent best friends. CHEER! haha. and jiayou for A maths. u can do it de la. =D
hmmm when is de tomoro ? :D Oya my amath test . I hope I can get 6/26 :X

licia: OH REALLI!
Ya really ! ( wad thing ? )

Esther: yeah. sighh. haven seen u in a long while. n i lost my phone , so how?
Uhmmm holiday ! Duno got time marhs

jiaying: good luck and cheer up! you have so many friends supporting you!
HOooooo thanks :D Good lorh go IP dhen bcm so shen ao liao :D

J' lene: HEY. so sorry. i didnt read your post today. i kept saying ..... sorry ah. cheer up kay =)
Ohhhh nvm larh :D Heeee , I will take it as nothign happen if u treat me xD
( Joking :D )


WEITING: hello JunTing! =D hahahaha cheer up ehs? =D all the best okay! :D
Thanks :D :D :D Very much better

Esther: =(
Esther: My love story oso ended like yours. 2010. mine was 1yr tgh . sian .
Talk abt urs ho , pekchek larh , 1 years plus ler lerh aunty ! D:

mandy: happier, cause it make you look forward to it. haha. jiayou! i be there for you la. don worry. =D
mandy: hey junting, cheer la. aiyo. time heal everything ok? and btw, i cut my hair. hahz, hope that make u
Oh well , one more hair-failure :D

licia: hmmm i like the song lols WALAO UR MUM DAMN LAME LEH ok nvm hahahahahah
Lols . ofcos :D who is sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee mah


Finally replied all . Pheeeew ; Too long too long .
Let me think what should I post about .

( Life is beautiful . )


I have decided , I must stay positive to Aids Life ! :D
Life goes on mah . on and on and on and on and on and on and , ( Okay Junting tat's enuf )
Oh wait main point , I want my 49.9 kg larh ! ):
Rar I had been stucking at __ for ages and ages , days over days it remains .
Even though I'm glad it dint gain . But It dint lose any neither ! D:
So , In order to :
1 /. Train up my stan??? ( Duno how spell ) for a sec 1 IC :]
2 /. For the X-country ( Even though its jus in 5 days time )
3 /. Lastly , most importantly . For my beautiful weight to be 49.9 ! :D

Yeap . Junting :D Okie let's all for it . Now more headache subject : Study .
EH . study . I don wish to talk about it . Bye . (:

& ps, I seriously feel e x t r a . Perhaps u don get wat I mean . But just extra .

Comments

Popular Posts