I'm damnnnnnzxzxzxzxzxzx sad & pissed off now .
BUT still , I would love to thank dear dear G for de 'yue ding'
Its de best song I ever heard tat somone ever sing to me , THANKS .

I decide to cheer myself up by this song ; duno why also .




Abit random . anw , I shall elabrate about jus now , I gave up .
Borrowed de paper from my neighbour ( my mother help me one )
940's house structure is tooooooo far away from mine D:
Fucking hard to fake ; I was damnzxzxzx pissed at SP jus now .
They seriously had not even little brain but NO BRAIN AT ALL
I went to register to check de bill online & they need de Sp acct no .
I'm lyk wtf if I have de no. = I got de bill paper .
Why de fuck would I still need to register for ? F U N huh ? -.-
& So I was fucking pissed . How nice , when I'm alrdy not in a good mood D:

Ate steamboat wiv my mother 's frens ( & 2 kido )
Played all kinds of childish games wiv them ;
Argh they were lyk 7 & 9 yrs old -.- Oh well make me 8 for tonite dhen (:
Dhen ate alot -> turn into fats / turn into shit -> increasing weight T.T
I was freaking sleepy ; & now I don even feel like sleeping at all .


Oh well , let's talk about happier things .
Halfway G called me , & he was lyk singing 'yue ding' in de phone ( wiv his frens ?)
& its like haiya duno how to express , but its damn sweeeeeeet , I was lyk soooo touched .
Even though G don sing as nice as mat last time ,
Its de sweetest moment tat somone ever sang to me in my life . xD
Esp when de song is tat most meaningful one , Im lyk nearly cried .
And thus I was damnzxzxzxzxzx happy & high de whole nite .
UNTIL on de way back home , I asked G a qns . I'm lyk
u care 940 more or me more ?
& his ans was lyk equally . Dhen at fers I wasnt really sad de .
After which I think again Im lyk SUPER DE BLOODY DE DAMN DUPER SAD -.-
Like all of a sudden , argh D: D: D: D: its so U N F A I R )':
Even though I wanted to act noble & pretend I don care about it .
I stil became freaking sad in de end . OH FUCK . Its so retarded .
I had alys tot so , so retarded so retarded And now I'm a retard myself .
ITS SO UNFAIR D: D: D: D: D: D: 940 I HATE YOUS !
Kay lar joking not ur fault (: Its de idiotic retarded Junting 's fault xD
( Yesh me harlow peepos :D )
OKAYY now I became freaking sad again . I stil got de electricity audit to complete .

JUNTING GET A LIFE ! D:
STOP BE SOME HOPELESS BITCH DROWNING IN LOVE ( SHITHOLE )

能不能不爱了因为爱太痛了
我痛得快死了却无法把你忘了
):

Comments

Popular Posts