watched 不良笑花 de last episode online,
cos i reali cant find a blogskin i wan orh well wadeva,
wanted to watch brokeback mountain derh budden happen to saw tis instead.
wadeva, i've decide all tis is not wad i wan, is not wad i'm looking forward to in my life.
i can stare at ur msn saw ur nick changed form tis to tat to tat to tis
yet still i wont go talk to u, but is better den u r off9 isnt it.
actually i wan to ask eh u nvr go church uh budden i think from jus now till now;
i still decide not to ask, aha im retarded.i wan be crayon shin chan! :]

be more marute, pull up ur pants and dont learn form me

SOOO CUTEEEEE isnt he?roars im so jealous of him larh :X
muahahahaha, anw im lyk emo-ing i think ._.
cos im lyk watch watch dhen tears fall out,
urgh even though i told myself is bcos de drama is touching,
budden deep in me i still noe tat tat's not de reason, its jus a excus.
i WAS once a cheerful pillow, ARGH, hu de fuck changed me -.-
i wan quit i wan quit i swear i will quit after tis game D:
i wan a normal life orh pleaseee -.- im innocent! D: i'm out of tis game, tis world! D:
i admit i did alot things wrong tis life, but not ani kill peepo or wad de offence,
so dont drag me into such things animore ORH PLEASE. D:
i don need i don wan i don care leave me alone for God sake D: D: D:
i wan quit. goodbye my l♥ve, 就此别过
i asked myself sure i can leave liddat?
i noe i couldnt, 因为我已经爱上你了

Comments

Popular Posts