fuck , i so feel lyk blog all tis craps out but i noe i couldn't .
i owe u so much , u should hate me . i would die of guilty if u dont .
its jus so much ...
i wish i could tok to u abt tis whole thing but i noe i cant
if i eva do , history would repeat again .
i don wan tat , i will jus left wiv nothing
nothing but plenty of emptiness .
orh fuck tis is not de tym to be a emo shit -.-
JUNTING U SHOULD BE STUDYING
GO IN FRONT OF DE TABLE & START DO DE HOMEWORK
STOP FUCKING WASTE TYM ON TIS THINGS !
but , i jus cant stop myself from think of it .
i wan slap myself , n i will take it as u r slapping me .
den perhaps i will feel better , i swear i reali will .
lastly , i wish u r here now .
let me lie on ur shoulder and have a good cry . don ask me why .
im toking to two different person .

Comments

Popular Posts