nonsense.

im back! :D out with xiao zhenzhu these few days;
firstly friday went to ice skate, den ysd go ehub watch house bunny
den today shop&walk around my house, & oyal I cut my hair. (:
lol la, so me & zhenzhu is getting closer :D
hahs, ysd suppose to watch 20th century boy;
den after tat i dunno y they nvr show so i'm like numbling
eeyer y nvr show de i saw de tv say 16th den start ler leh! 16th....
& im lyk LOL! 16TH OCT! LMAO! ._.
tat's so dumb, budden wateva :D
spent 150 since fri till now, gosh. my money :'(
dun eva leave me D:
uhs; & ATC 2 days' away :X bought nearly all de things
left with packing up etc, jus happen to realise tmr start to giving bac result.
these 2 days de mini olympic is like so-so luhhs.
grats zhenzhu for getting 2nd with ahem! :D


please let me pass my english! :'(

Comments

Popular Posts