kns peepo i flunk my Ca2 wiv eng result;
)": it's jus so flunkeeeed
geog- 79 A1 chi- 74 A2
math- 74.7 A1 sci- 90.1 A1
art- 70 A2 eng- 48 D7
toopid ._.
wateva lorh, fail eng means fail evything liao,
duno wat's my freaking problem -.-
& tat toopi GUO BING LIAN, got aver. 86.++%
dhen im lyk l8r go home tgt; i dun feel lyk go remedial liao.
dhen she say paiseh uh, i got sci remedial
dhen im lyk screaming lorh;
U GOT 100 FOR SCIENCE STILL NEED WAD REMEDIAL LUH!

kaos, get 100 stil not enuf meh )':
pity me lehh, dhen haichong called me, remedial stuff.
lyk DUHHHHH!
so i went tho im damn derh no mood,
mrs neo was lyk blah blah dun gibb up etc etc;
so i actually decide to study eng:
i jus feel so wasted if my other subject all As &
just screwed by tis darnnnnnn eng
:X
but anw peepo,
tis tym im jus so dead lorh;
my mother will jus simply killlll me,
dots,if she noe i fail eng,
there is NO WAY tat she'll even look at ani other sub;
no matter how gudd they r
tat's it, i will take it (:

well now, wat's more important is my SCIENCE CHEM
tmr derh test im goin to get atleast A1 for it,
kay, mugging (:

Comments

Popular Posts