im bac my baby :D
jus spent derh past twooo hrs dl songs,
again & again, so 88 more songs will be added into my itouched (:
gosh, i love my ipod :D
2dayy in sch, i was officially downed wiv
LONG TERM BOREDNESS DISEASE :X

LOLOL! im such a poor thing,
so i start to spamm peepo :D
hehes, dhen uh nothing much,
got bac my geog test ._. 19/25
im actually quite surprise tat tan fan tuan
got 18! gosh, tat's higher den my licia!
LOLOL! :X
okie de song xfer veri derh slow lorh,..
kns, tmr got art. so far, soooo guddd
i haven complete anithing yet, DOTs :D
budden nvm, muahahaha :D
i think i screwed my eng result,
i mean FAILEDDDDD
._. if i've to retain -.- i will....
i shalll..... uh let's seee fers.
budden 80% i failed my CA2 eng lang :'(

wadeva, now tweety chionging us do toopid 公函,
tis wk do, nxt wk oso mus do. darnnn it!
& oya my property ish having his prelime
starting from todayy to 28 ._. if im not wrong.
DANG DANG DANG,
anw ysd nite was damn hopeless msging zhutou
i mean its lyk 1000000% he wont reply my msg,
BUT ysd, miracle happened! he replied at 12.
im lyk OMGOSH, damn shiok! & i cried -.-
LOLOL,
well well, after all,
he promise he'll be derh fers to wish mehappy bdae,
jus lyk last year (:
hehes, so i veri veir happy again & i cried again ._.
DOTs DOTs DOTs i noe peeepo :D

hehe, tat's for de day,
im gonna enjoy my music :D tat's my lyf, afterall (:

Comments

Popular Posts