lols.so long never post le.now once again.
at my xy house.using her laptop study TKAMB.
sian sehh..ysd went out wiv weiting..
actualy is songya bdae lah..den she backout..
ZHONG SE QING YOU de lo...den shun biian
go meet shihao at toa payoh there..
den he passed me somthing..
basically i thought its a thermometer..
den i realise is a NO shen cai de milk bottle
soft toy from minitoons..lols..
quite cute..^^budden ysd when i slping..
it kept roll down de bed..-.-lols..i dint PUSH it..
I REALI DINT PUSH IT
i guess my blog is dead luhh..
n im NOT goin de CHINA trip lo..
so sadd..my xy alrdy bought ticket to HONGKONG
for tat whole holi..quite OK lah..since my class
some ppl never go too..-.-
im suppose to add evy1 in my class de MSN.blog.hp no.
budden forget to bring tat paper..so cnt do anything..-.-
nxt wk goin escape theme park w/ shihao..
muhahaha..i wonder if i will see zd n des there too..o.O
lols..pause here fers..go see other ppl de blog awhile

Comments

Popular Posts