LOL...^^
muahahaha,i 1 week nv com my bl0g lerh OK?T.T
pathetic lah...
T.T,but anw,my dearest xia0 yii is vac from china
lia0...so on wed i went to toa payoh to meet,
dedn we went to bugis n go starbucks..
and den,and den,we went to viv0 city
to watch rush h0ur 3...
so that day i went hom3 vry vry lat3,
about 11 plus bah..so my mum vry
pissed 0ff den we start to
quarrel n quarrel..
s0 she THREW my ke aii de
motoV3i on to de WHITISH WALL
and due to dee GRAVITATY n AIR RESISTANCE
or watsoeva,(ps,duno how sp3ll)
mym hp hit dee wall n de FORCE that act on
de wall giv MY HP a push which change de
dir3ction of de hp so it DROP on dee fl00r
after ab0ut 2sec..
den hor...it hits dee hard fl0or and produce
a LOUD "bang" sound,and subsequently,
as u can imagin3,it cracked..
w3ll,i fe3l realy SORRIE 4 my hp as well
as de wall,flo0r...etc..etc....
but ANW,it is a miracle that my hp didnt
spoiled(actualy it did,no matt3r HOW
I CHARGE DE HP
,it will alys be LOW
BATTERY...)T.T
so due to this,my xia00 yii had da yiing
mii to g3t mi a new hp 2mr..
in cas3 you dun0,2mr is
2007-08-26...
sh3 os0 gibb mii SGD 300..
but i spent nearly 200 in de
past 3DAYS...
cz vrry BUAI SONG abt my
moth3r,i go fa xiie loh..
y my moth3r bdayis on 5th
sep whereas minje is on 8th SEP
lah...WAT THE AHS loh...
to mak3 de matt3r worse,
som1 in maii house tio SICK
and he is taking 10DAYS MC..
since last SATURDAY..
Oh Maii TIAN lah..
to see his face for 10days??
WAT ON DE EARTH IS HAPPENING!!!!
SO i tried to go hom3 at 10pm evyday,
den he started to complain n COMPLAIN
at my mother,den my mum will be SCOLDING
mii lyk CRAP de next day..waTEVA..hu cares??
opps,i think i write to long alrdy,but i still hav
ALOT of thing to say leh..
T.T....
so let mi just crap out in 1 post bah....
cz i hadnt us3 computer for de PAST 1 WEEK
due to SOME1 DE PRESENTS at hom3..
TMD!!!!!!!NND!!!!!
oh btw,for ur info,i am now at tampines library
2nd fl00r de 2nd PC from de 2nd row of PCs,...
may i noe where on de EARTH is zhidan,zi xing
and shermay???leave mii alon3 here,haiiz..
so no yii qii...i wan eat PIZZA lah...OMG,
rmber i still wan talk about de FENG SHAN
charity walk
2day,i bet 2day my post is
SUPER LONG la...=.=ll
LOL,zi xing is her3 to chuhii mii go TM le...
lo0ks lyk she com bac from othe3r planet
lia0..SM must stil be inb her own planet
dr3aming about her deearest MIN LE
dee st,john guy....
as 4 zhi dan..she will most probably on her own world
imagine that she had bouught a PANDA in mapl3...
LOL
LOL

LOL...
gtg....
gtg...

bb..
bbb.....
tec...tec...

Popular Posts